Thursday, November 21, 2013

Back in time......2012 December Daily

Just a little show and tell of my December Daily from last year.

A pretty simple book with covers that I made myself, painted, covered, decorated and glitzed up to be my final product. I used the colours Blue, Red, White and green.
With it only finished later on this year (as I ran out of time) it ended up being pretty simple and bare compared to all my other December Daily albums. This is my 4th album. 
The cover consisted of all things I love and use when I scrap. Doily's, paint, raw cardboard, tearing, and glass glitter.


Lots of doily love on the cover.



The papers were Fancy Pants.










I have a mix of acetate (clear transparency) pages and normal patterned papers in all differing sizes. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin