Friday, June 15, 2012

Scrap Therapy fun.........

I have been so busy scrapping lately and haven't popped the creations up in here. 
So here they all are. Well, what I've done with the Scrap Therapy challenges for this month. Love them!



This one was for the Room Challenge and I was inspired by Room 1. You can't see the hints of gold all that well, but I used a Rub n Buff cream and just rubbed it in small amounts over the page and the embellishments.


 This was also for the Room Challenge using inspiration from Room 2.


Thanks to Julie's sketch this month that I got this one done.


And this one I did using the A-Z Challenge using the letter 'G'

Hope you are all scrapping lots!!!

Till next time.............

Bec

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin