Saturday, February 4, 2012

Global Scrappers & Polly Scraps.....................

The new Manufacture Challenge is up at Global Scrappers!!!

And here is my sample.
Can you guess the Manufacturer????


And I because we couldn't go anywhere for the Australia Day weekend because I still wasn't feeling up to it after surgery, I played along over at Polly Scrap Kits and the Polly Party!!
One of the challenges was to have a play with Chevron patterns.
I created this....................................

Keep an eye out today for the winners over at Scrap Jacked and the new challenge goes up tomorrow!!!

2 comments:

mandysea said...

both are way cute Bec! So glad you are feeling a little better...
hugs
xx

Karen Knight said...

These are gorgeous!!!
I love your page you did for the party!

Hope that you are feeling better now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin