Monday, January 23, 2012

A little something I've been working on...........


I've got a few things on the go at the moment and this year is the year to finish what I start.
I have had a few little mini's that I've done the covers but haven't progressed any further. This one though wasn't sitting for long though, along with my Werribee Zoo & Mansion mini's.

This little Maya Road House album I transformed for our little Holiday House we are building. So the album can't be finished until the house is finished, but I can work on it slowly like the house.
I've done it in the colours that we'll be painting and hopefully furnish the inside with.
Grey with white trims and pale yellow for the inside wall/s.





I can't wait to print out the photos from when we first got the land to the stage we are up to now.
I am going to have some scrappy time on my hands to get my projects up to date.
I finish work in a week and I have cut back my days to 1 day a week to spend more time with the kids and time to keep the house maintained.
Plus I am heading into hospital in a few hours and when I get back in a couple of days, it will be strict rest for a week.
So plenty of time to scrap!! {if I'm in the mood for it}

See you all in a few days!!

5 comments:

donna said...

We can scrap and chat together! Good luck for today, it will all be worth it in the end xxxxxxx

Julie said...

gorgeous bec hope all goes well with the op.

Deb said...

Your little holiday house album looks amazing, Bec and it's progress will be just gorgeous I'm sure. Best wishes for today and a speedy recovery.

mandysea said...

OMG!!! this is just SUPERB beccy!

oooh I cant wait to see it finished either!!!

Hope you are feeling so much better now bloss

very big hugs
xxxxxx

Karen Knight said...

Wow this is fantastic! i love it!
and thinking of your, I'm sure it will go well. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin