Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sassy Lil' Sketches May 14th reveal........................

I'm a little late with this, sorry.
Hubby has been in hospital after having surgery last wednesday, so our days are filled with visiting, work and the general running of the household with 2 kids.

But here it is.
The May 14th Sketch for Sassy Lil Sketches.............................



And here is my page...................
I really love this paper and this line by Prima. Just gorgeous!!
I have to stock up!!

This months sponsors are:

AND




I hope you can play along with us!!

5 comments:

Dinah said...

Hi Bec! Your layout is gorgeous!

Carla said...

wow what a great take on the sketch, love that lay out, super cute.

Melissa said...

Ooh Bec, such a lovely LO you have created from that sketch.....so soft and dreamy with those colours in the paper

holly* said...

beautiful photos and layout!

Irini said...

Bec this is absolutely stunning!...we are fellow design team members and I have never been past your blog before!!...shame!!!
Stunning work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin