Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More time for playing................

This page is so very different for me.
I hardly ever use bright colours, but I had fun with these colours with the black and white photo of Montana and Lachie.

This is for Scraptivations and it is inspired from an inspiration pic they have on their site.
I was inspired by the colours and the straight lines in the photo along with the word YOU in the rug and the shagginess of the rug {hence the distressing and torn paper}
I'll be back there to play again!!

Again I've used my new yummy Lily Bee Alphas and my new Bella Blvd sticker alphas which I am very much in love with both at the moment and have been on probably every layout since I've received them.

3 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

Gorgeous layout! I love how you used the negative punch on your layout! Thanks for playing along with us!

Chloe said...

Love your take on the challenge!! The negative punch is very eyecatching, as is the title :-) Thanks so much for playing along at Scraptivations and can't wait to see you back again :-)

Amy Pitts said...

I love all of the different fonts that you used. This looks great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin