Saturday, November 20, 2010

December Album.......................

Here's my December Album that I will fill with photos of each day from the 1st Dec to Boxing Day, because Boxing Day is a day of rest and play with the new toys!!


I like using non traditional colours and I'm really loving this blue!!................................

I've used Websters Pages Waiting for Santa range from Scrap Therapy for the papers..............................................


And just little bits and pieces that I have in my stash....................................



I can't wait to start filling it in................................................

If you do a December Album, please leave a comment with a link to it as I'd love to have a look!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this looks so sweet lovely work.
byebye,Lean

Jodi Dolbel said...

How adorable! Cant wait to see it filled!

Paper Paradise said...

It's looking fantastic already. They take some time but are really worth it. Looking forward to seeing some of the completed pages. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin