Thursday, October 28, 2010

Scrap Therapy Cybercrop Sketch & a DT Challenge...........

Scrap Therapy's Cybercrop went for a whole week and the entries were due Monday gone. I only had a chance to have a play with the Sketch challenge, which I flipped sideways, and it had to either be inspired by art, favourite artist, or your child's artwork. A very wide scope.
I chose to scrap this photo of Mandy and I when we met again at the Bendigo Retreat in August. She is my all time fave scrapper and I wish that I could scrap half as good as her. Absolutely amazing...........................

I used Websters Pages-Seaside Retreat papers Readers Paradise and Hide and Seek , Prima flowers, Kraft Cardstock, paint and Maya Rd flower trim.

And this was a challenge set by the Scrap Therapy forum where we were only allowed to use Cardstock, newspaper, paint, lace and Prima flowers.
Wow!! What a challenge!!
But I loved it AND I scrapped in purple!!!! {which is something I just NEVER do}
But I did it!!!
Be sure to head over to Scrap Therapy as they have the new My Minds Eye - Fine and Dandy range in store now!!! So cute!!

Happy creating!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

gorgeous Missy Bec love these.

Unknown said...

Hi Bec thanks for vissiting my blog love your new profile picture.
Your lay-outs are beautiful work with sweet details.
byebye,lean

Suzanne said...

These are gorgeous! Your details are wonderful!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

mandysea said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell! you've just blown me away this morning!!
WOW bec!!!
I feel so blessed to have you as such a wonderful scrappy friendxxxxx

and you have scrapped that (sigh) so gorgeously!!!

Your work just blows me away!

thanks so much for you lovely words..
hugsxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin