Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Montana's First 12 Months Album is finished..........

Well sort of!! Just 2 photos to add and some more thickers for the 'months' titles.
But otherwise it is!!
My girlfriend Karen was over on the weekend and she was working on her daughters album which got me motivated to finish Montana's. I also got stuck into doing my son's and now all I need to do is add the photos and type up the little write ups for each page.

This is the cover which I am thinking of covering with a sealer, but don't know how it will go over a photo.
Does anyone have any experience with that??


This is the first page in. It has her Birth Story in the little pocket on the left that I made and on the other page is an explanation of why we named her what we did. (I am yet to write the story of how she got Montana.) But her middle name Charmaine is my mum's name and Frances is her dad's Grandmother who passed not long before we married and loved me to bits for her favourite Grandson. And funnily enough, Montana is so like her, with her little traits and personality.


This page is Montana's birth details such as date, time, weight, length.

I've written little things on the left, of things that she did that month. Such as her milestones or her firsts.


And on the opposite pages are photos of her at the corresponding age.


The whole album is done with Cosmo Cricket's Girl Friday collection which I loooooove. As well as American Craft Thickers and Tim Holtz Distress Inks. A few of my punches were used also like Fiskars Sunburst and Apron Lace and Martha Stewarts Doily Lace.









This is where I have to add 2 photos.


This page is of when she turned 1 and her cake. The opposite page is a little pocket I have put in her ultra sound photos, her name card from hospital and I will put in a letter from me to her.

3 comments:

Ceci said...

My goodness Bec you are a scrapper extraordinaire! :)

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

This looks so great Bec. xx

mandysea said...

Beccy!! This is TOTALLY adorable!!! I couldnt think of a better brand of paper to use than this!!! (love girl friday!) Its perfect!!
Yay you got it finished!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin