Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bit late, but Happy Easter!!!

Don't you hate when you've blog hopped that much that you run out download usage and your speed is soooooooo slow!!!!
Well thats what I (and hubby) did last month. Terrible isn't it!
So I've had no speed to upload anything to my blog! But it all came back this morning so here is a few catch up posts!!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
We had a fantastic day and weekend. The family came over Sunday morning for the Easter Hunt, which mind you, I have never done with my own kids!
My parents never did that for us. We just woke up with all our eggs on the ends of our beds.
So I started a new tradition for us with the Easter Hunt.

Here is a little chicken that my SIL made using a cupcake. Isn't it just the cutest!!!

This is where we ate our lunch. Such a gorgeous day........................

These are little carrot gift boxes I saw on the Cosmo Cricket blog filled with Choc Sultanas and Peanuts or Jelly beans in Montana's.

This was when she found all the 'wows' and sat down for a feast!! She didn't know what they were and just unwrapped them and put them back in her basket.
So Happy belated Easter everyone!!!!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin