Saturday, August 15, 2009

That's been 3 posts!!.......

Yes, I've just done 3 posts to my blog with all the layouts I've been working on lately, a few I can't show you yet, but that's why I haven't updated here for a week or so.

I'm so excited about something happening shortly and what I did for it I am really happy with. I loooove it!!! You will see soon.

I haven't been playing amongst the challenge blogs as I am trying to do all my DT requirements. Only 1 to go for this month and I'm done and I can play!!!

I didn't scrap much over the past few weeks with both my kids birthdays, a day after the other, and all the planning that goes with it. I just didn't have time.
But it was a great weekend with the parties and both were spoilt rotten!!!

And now I have an Aunty down from Toowoomba who leaves tomorrow, so I am off to visit her again before she goes back.
Maybe I might get a chance to scrap tonight. Fingers crossed!
My scrap night is normally Friday nights and DH gets up to Tana Saturday mornings so I can sleep in. But we've swapped this weekend. So I will try and scrap tonight and enjoy my sleep in tomorrow.
Have a great weekend!!

Bec

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin