Saturday, June 20, 2009

White with 1 & What's Old Is New

I haven't entered White with 1 for a long time and I just love the colour red, so I did this layout for this months red and white with brackets. It's all out of the Girl Embellishment Kit from What's Old Is New.




And this one I did last night also and this is out of the Mother Nature Kit from What's Old Is New. If you want to have a look at What's Old is New, there is a link on the right in my sidebar. I really couldn't be bothered adding a link right now, although I normally do. I have a migraine coming I think. :o(
I just love working with their kits. But you have to be quick to get them. They sell out soooo fast.
Till next time..........
Happy creating!!
B
x

7 comments:

Deb said...

lol Bec - check out my blog....I've just uploaded my White with 1 LO too....(chuckle, chuckle) I'm hopeless with red but was inspired with my WIOIN kit.

Deb said...

Me again....gorgeous LO's by the way.

Kerryn said...

Their kits are awesome aren't they! Love them and love how you've used them :).

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous Bec, I love both of them!!!!

Giovanna Scott said...

Wow Bec. Love your layouts.
xx
gigi

mandysea said...

Beccy - these two layouts are just stunning!! Gorgeous gorgeous!!!
Love those kits too! You do them justice!!!
That little red and white outfit in the photo was perfect for the little girl embellie kit!!!!

Julie said...

These are great pages Bec. I love the white with one page just gorgoeus. I love my WIOIS kits. I used part of a vintage one the other night for my STM page.

PS.Thnaks for popping by my blog and yes Missy is having a better day today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin