Wednesday, June 3, 2009

ST MBM, DT's final challenge, blind scrap and more

Here are some layouts done recently.

This one is my Make Believe Masters Challenge #2 entry. Criteria was a double layout with more than 5 photos. I don't do doubles and this was a real challenge for me, but I am happy with it I think.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is from a Blind Challenge from ages ago at Scrap Therapy. Just very plain but with a really deep hidden journalling tag tucked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a page I really wanted to play with. Love the vintage look of this paper and had to scrap a photo of my grandmother on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is my first week entry for Aussie Scrap Source.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And this was my entry for the DT's Final Challenge at Scrap Therapy, but I didn't upload it.



Till next time............
happy creating.
Bec
x




3 comments:

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

I love your layout for MBM's 2 at Therapy - looks so great.
All your layouts are fab.
xx

Sarah aka Byclops said...

I think the double looks fantastic!! As do the others :)

Ronnie3 said...

Just checked out yout blog for the first time Bec.

Your work is amazing!!! I love everything you have done. You sure do have a great eye for colour and design.

Look forward to seeing many more from you. :)

Ronnie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin