Sunday, June 28, 2009

Method Playground

{oops! This pic is meant to be at the bottom. I still can't get the hang of uploading on Blogger!}


At Method Playground this week is to use tissue, tissue paper, toilet paper, serviettes any type of tissue.
I did 2 layouts because I had 2 ideas.


This first one I did a paper cast method of a Glimmer Mist mask of a gate. Using layers of toilet paper it moulded around the mask and gave an impression of it. Then I just inked it to make it stand out more.

I also used tissue paper under the flower for a bit of texture and depth.




And this one I layered single layers of tissue over Basic Grey alphas using a decoupage glue stuff. I love the effect.
A close up is at the start of this post.
Till next time..............
Happy creating!!
Bec
x





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin