Wednesday, May 27, 2009

I got another new toy and I looooove it!!!



OMG!!!

And how excited am I!!!

Bought it on ebay from the US because I could not find any here in Australia. And what I did find was stores that had them, sold out and were getting more in, in a few weeks. But I wanted it NOW! And it didn't take that long to arrive. Probably about a week I'd say. And I'm still waiting on 3 packages from Etsy!!! Go figure.

I've had this for about 4 days now and I haven't even used it! That is so unlike me. Honestly, I forgot about it.......................until I saw it again. So I will be scrapping tomorrow night as DS has Scouts tonight, and I will use it then.

Happy creating!!

B

x

4 comments:

Jodie said...

hey hun, check out the kittyrobot blog ;)
congrats
xx

Julie said...

you lucky girl you Bec I so would love to get myself some Martha punches. Enjoy

mandysea said...

OOOOH what a fab buy! I soooo relate to the 'want it now' thing. I did that with prima!!!

Cant wait to see what gorgeous things you so with this punch now!

Natallie KING said...

I got from a on- line shop in QLD. They have other punches in the range too!!! I love it and use it regularly!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin