Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some Layouts and some more cards....................

Just a quick post to share my latest........................................



Here is my page for Mandy's Shabby Easter at Scrap Therapy



This is from a step by step that Mandy at Scrap Therapy did last week. With the second card, I copied it in reverse. I don't know which one I like better!?



And this was just a layout I wanted to do to tell the story of how my dad would never ever spend $70 on a pair of kids shoes, let alone a tiny pair that Montana will probably grow out of in a few weeks/months and they are Ralph Lauren. They are just so cute and I think Montana is the most special little girl to her Poppy.
(Sorry the pic is a bit light.)



Till next time............................
Bec
x

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin