Sunday, April 19, 2009

Have Mojo, Will Run With It..............................

As promised, here are the layouts I have done..................... Cherish - I saw this die cut sitting in my stash while I was looking for
other papers and thought I'd better use it. It's been in there for so
long.


This one is for the Write Stuff challenge over at Scrap Therapy

And this one is for the Sketch Challenge at Scrap Therapy


And this is for the Monthly Theme challenge at ST





And lastly my cards for the Card Challenge at ST





I haven't picked up my toy yet. Another 2 hours until the shop opens, so I will post later. If I don't get too sidetracked in using it!!!
Well that's it for now.
Till next time................
Bec
x



3 comments:

Tamara said...

Loving all your LO's and congrats on making the scrap the girls CT.

xx
Tamara

mandysea said...

Truly Beccy, your are just on a roll with one stunning piece of work after another!!!

Love what you are creating!

Anonymous said...

Beccy....everything is sooooo gorgeous :) I think my fave is the very first layout. Love how you used the trim and the flower on the layout. It is beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin