Friday, April 3, 2009

A Fantastically Priced Kit Site!!

OMG!! (I'm saying that alot these past 2 days.) But you have to check out this new site!!!

Their kits are so reasonbly priced and they are gorgeous.
What Is Old Is New Again is only a new kit site that I stumbled across on my blog hopping journey. This month they have 2 kits for a boy or masculine and 3 kits which could be suited to a girl any age!!
They are mixed up packs of old and new items. And they all go together just perfectly.


Go and have a look and grab one quick. I just ordered this one and this one and I got the last of the vintage.
Oh I can't wait to get them!!

So if you miss out, bookmark the site and get there as soon as the next lot is released as they are sure going quick.

Till next time...................

Bec
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin