Sunday, March 29, 2009

Off to Scrap

Well I'm off to scrap at a fundraiser crop in Belgrave Sth today with Rache and Lisa. It's to raise money for the fire relief and I am so excited. I haven't been to one of these before and can't wait.
I've only ever done the LSS crops and getting together with the girls.
And then I have the Crop For Kids next weekend. DH is whingeing about it already, 2 weekends in a row. ;o)

So I was in my scrap room yesterday trying to pack for the crop today. I tried putting together some kits, but it just wasn't happening. I like to have everything around me and at my reach, to see if it goes or not. If you know what I mean. All the kits I was putting together looked *safe* and matching to me. I didn't like it. I like to be able to grab something different and try it on the layout.
So I'm stuck as in what to take, and how much to take. Is there an etiquette on how much to take and what you can take?
I want to take my sewing machine as I am lost without it when I scrap away from home.

So what does everyone else do when you go to a crop? How much do you take? And what do you take?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin