Wednesday, December 31, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year and may it bring you happiness, health and wealth.
You should see what I got..........
Hubby said I could get one when we were looking at them today. We went to Officeworks to get ink for the printer and I was just looking at one of these. He said you can get it, cos I didn't get you much for Christmas.



They were on special for $58. I have had a little play with it, but having used it for a page yet.I'm scrapping tonight at Scrap Therapy's NYE Speed Scrapping being hosted by Cate. It looks like fun. So I may get to use it tonight!!
(We aren't doing anything for NYE. We have 3 children, one is 5 months old, so a good nights sleep I *might* get, but just being home and not having to struggle with all the kids and transport and it's not the warmest of nights either. I am happy to do that. I'm not really one to go out for NYE. I haven't done that since 1999, just before my DS was born. I am very much a homebody now and I don't mind.)


So what is everyone else up to?

Have a fun, safe night whatever you all do. I would love to hear about it.

Happy New Year!!!

Bec

xxx

3 comments:

Nat said...

Happy New Year darlin
wishing you and your family a great happy prosperous healthy scrapfilled 2009
mwa mwa
Luv Nat xx

Alyssa said...

Happy New Year chicky.. How cool is that for 58 bucks :).. Is it the one where the background is white or black? xx

Shimano (aka Christine) said...

What a cool new toy, I've only got the ugly really old one (but it still works so can't complain) - haven't used mine for ages... mmm, must get it out again.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin