Wednesday, July 23, 2008

An award!!


I have been awarded the Brilliante Weblog award from a fellow Scrap Therapist, Relsi. Thanks Relsi. Your blog inspires me so much!


Now I just have to work out if I'm doing it right.

Who gets the “Brilliante Webblog Award“?
Websites and blogs of your choice for their designs that are especially noteworthy.
Here are the Award Rules:
1. The winner can take the logo
2. Place a link to the person that sent you the award
3. Give the Award to at least 7 other Scrapbooking-Blogs, which by its currency,the issues of choice and for their designs are especially noteworthy
4. Put a link to these sites on your Blog.
5. Write a comment on their Blogs that they’ve won an Award.
I'm not sure who has recieved it and who hasn't, so I will leave it until I find some fellow bloggers.
Well, I haven't scrapped these past few days. I have been busy trying to entertain an almost 8 year old , but stopping him from bouncing off the walls. He is home for another 2 weeks as he has been out of hospital for only a few days. We are back at the RCH tomorrow for his check up, so I won't be getting any scrapping done at all tomorrow. Maybe Friday!! and Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday and Sunday night. (I really can't do much around the house because I am so tired and it may bring the baby on. So I am better off resting and doing as little as I can. (This is what I tell DH as he doesn't want it coming in the middle of the night!! As if I can determine it and have control. :o) )
My check up at the doc's on Monday was fine. Everything is doing what it's meant to and bubs is growing well. The receptionist wanted to pre book all my appointments for the next few weeks and it was nice to say, when she got to the 11th Aug, that I may not need anymore, well I'm hoping anyway. My girlfriend is due next week and boy do I feel for her. If I feel like this now, I can imagine what she is feeling.
Until next post...........
B
X

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin